Ever since you’re gone,
The world has been so fine,
All has been so good and road is fine,
Nothing’s so bad,
I’m not so sad,
I’m not surprised why I’m alive,
The worst is over,
And I’m so aliveI cant even complain cause I’m just so fine.
It only hurts when I’m breathing,
It only pains when I’m eating,
It only harms when I’m thinking,
It only injures when I’m walking,
It only aches when I’m living,
It only tarnish when I’m speaking,
Prejudice only dies when I’m confining,
Blemish only comes when I’m dressing,
My heart only breaks when its beating,
My dreams only die when I’m dreaming.
I wanna forget so I hold my breath,
I wanna forget so I have stopped dreaming,
I don’t ever lie around
and believe when I say I’m fine,
please friends just don’t worry,
I’m really alive,
I promise never to look back,
Which is a big fact,
I promise never to love,
But I’m not sorry for my love.
I think iv lived a thousand lives,
And with all that was required,
Its not necessary that we get all we desire,
Some get love I got life,
Why should I complain,
I’m happy , fine and
I’m alive.
It only my faultI believed in all
And now,
It only hurts when I’m breathing.
I fancied my hopes and dreamt of happiness,
Kept Growing my hopes like a twining vine,
And fruits which never were mine, seemed mine,
And today afflictions bowed me down,
Don’t worry I care not,
Even when they rob me of my mirth,
Lost are the dreams which nature gave me,
At the time of my birth.
Seems like a black viper coils round my mind,
And forces me to Reality’s dark dream!
I shouted and screamed,
With a last hope,
To be saved when I died,
But none did listen in the din.
I know not why agony has this tortured length,
This raven seems to never end.
Why this ugly crowd turns so deaf,
With the pause of deepest silence.
How can he just let me walk away,
And never look back for even a trace,
And never bother to even take a look at me,
Not even now.
I wish I could make him turn just once around,
As iv just so much to say to you,
You were the only one for me,
But even you didn’t bother to understand.
Like a Tender child upon lonesome so wild,
I sit late , alone, all day and night.
But believe me friends when I say,
I’m just fine,
And so alive,
And like always smile and rejoice,
Though silent when I see this sleeping earth,
Please midnight I want to sleep without these vigils keep,
In these air’s tonight,
With cheerful and happy eyes,
Bless me and hold me tight,
And give me a moment when,
It wont hurt when I’m breathing.
Sarika verma1st October 2007
Vigil-, from Old French, from Late Latin Late Latin vigilia watch on the eve of a feast, from Latin, wakefulness, watch, from vigil awake, watchful;Lonesome-sad or dejected as a result of lack of companionship or separation from others
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment